The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Monday 17 November 2014

Online Business after retrenchment

Have you ever lost your means of supporting your family?

I was retrenched in May this year. Yes I disliked the job and was bored but it bought in an income each month that allowed me to live a comfortable lifestyle.I had become complacent and was content to survive but I was not enjoying my life


Being retrenched is not an easy thing to cope with; several emotions went through me as I prepared to leave the office that I had managed for the last 3 years. However, I soon realized I needed to find an income stream so I turned to an online business. The prospect of building a new life was scary but exhilarating and challenging.


I am an Australian living in Tanzania so the prospects of getting a paid job are not good. For a long time I had the idea of starting an online business. I had tried several before but failed, mainly because I was trying to sell a product I did not fully support. I am not a salesman.


Even after I was retrenched I tried one online business opportunity but when it did not bring any income quickly I lost hope and stopped working it. Now I am trying it again with a renewed vigor and determination to make it work. I believe this online business will work. I will advise more details in a future post

No comments:

Post a Comment